View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking has a new loader!

Hey Mario great looking loader. Looks like that company has come a long way from what I have from them. I have a very early setup from them about a year and a half ago and everything looks to be built much better. I had the kit made for the 963 tracked loader and all the cylinders leaked out of the front terribly. I emailed the owner and he sent me new seals no questions asked and they arrived in a week. I was very impressed coming from Spain to the US. Anyways that worked for sealing them back up but then when I removed the caps I stripped one and decided to heck with it I'll keep them as a spare set if need be. I bought three cylinders from Ric at PMD and this loader is back up and running great.

I have one question for you though, does your pump and motor seem to run hot while operating or have you not run it enough to find out. Also what kind of battery life and run time are you getting out of the machine.

Looks great and I think I may be buying one soon and maybe have it going for our April show.

Thanks,
Tyler