View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking has a new loader!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockNmayhem View Post
Hey Mario great looking loader. Looks like that company has come a long way from what I have from them. I have a very early setup from them about a year and a half ago and everything looks to be built much better. I had the kit made for the 963 tracked loader and all the cylinders leaked out of the front terribly. I emailed the owner and he sent me new seals no questions asked and they arrived in a week. I was very impressed coming from Spain to the US. Anyways that worked for sealing them back up but then when I removed the caps I stripped one and decided to heck with it I'll keep them as a spare set if need be. I bought three cylinders from Ric at PMD and this loader is back up and running great.

I have one question for you though, does your pump and motor seem to run hot while operating or have you not run it enough to find out. Also what kind of battery life and run time are you getting out of the machine.

Looks great and I think I may be buying one soon and maybe have it going for our April show.

Thanks,
Tyler
Sorry Tyler, your right, I haven't run it enough yet to see if there's a heat issue with pump and motor.
I don't think I can wait till spring to run this but going in the wet snow is out of the question. So I'm thinking I might bring it to work on the weekend, couple bags of wood pellets on the shop floor and tune up my loader operating skills..
I'm very curious about battery run time also. I got it with a full charge, been doing minor driving and lifting. I checked voltage before doing the chair and truck push ( I learned about not letting a Lipo get below 7.0V ) and it was at 7.5 at the time of test.
I'm hoping the Lipo charge bag I ordered arrives soon so I can recharge.
This is my first experience with Lipo and I want to pay attention to warnings and proper procedures for them.

I will let ya know what I find about heat , I have a temperature gun at work to monitor with and will also see how long I can run for . I hope expecting at least an hour of run time is not unreasonable???

Mario