View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:45 PM
Green Horn

WhiteWolf McBride is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WT* is wrong with people

Scalie:

Makes ya wanna install one of those 'Electrovolt' car protection thingies from Robocop, eh?

And I know the feeling. When I was driving idjit nephew about, Dad gave me his 2000 Olds Intrigue to do the job. almost 10 years old, but decent shape.

6 Months I had a nice parking spot, though annoying at times as Housing had the badly marked ~single~ Vsitors spot beside me, and I was always having twerps ticketed got jacking my spot. Guess one got PO'd, and put a roofing nail thru the sidewalls of 3 of my 4 tires. I walked the lot, so I know it was the nail, only 'culprit' about.

I moved my car to the back lot,another 4 months, and someone shatters the driver's window, and makes a bombsite out of the car. Everything all over, and my tire compressor and power converter GONE. And they left the tool on the seat, cops never found the bugger. $140 each time in damages, but considering the age of the car, making a claim would only hurt my insurance (**** I hate this no-fault crap)

My new car has an alarm, and I make sure people know it, and I can see her from my window. Going to put a higher-end one in a few months, ya so much as ~breathe~ on it, it goes off.

Vandalism for a few bits that they mebbe for $20 for? Then again, cop said they hit about 6 cars from the neighborhood, if I'd gotten wind, my 5.5' ash staff would have been introduced to a door, and a few kneecaps and private areas.

WhiteWolf
now on the Tenants Association, and Neighborhood Watch,
so he can help get rid of the troublemakers.

PS: at least he dinna get any of your radio gear, still or video cam... so be happy!