View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 04:40 PM
Journeyman

cosworth34677 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New rc4wd dump truck..... Armageddon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalelover View Post
"Relatively" is meant as a ready built hydraulic operated multi axle dump. Not as a regular semi truck or even a Tamiya base and build from there. The tamiya as a rc kit semi is a great truck and all my semis have started from them and they have many great qualities. One of them being price point,but if you compared it to a scale art or wedico is truly an entry level piece.

If you want to look at it that way even buying a king kit, hydro setup,mfu,dump box, and all the extras your still going to be in the 2k area if you buy it all new and quality brand products.

I'm not knocking tamiya at all, I love their product and will continue to but and use them, but I also wont bark at a truck with a price like this when you know what it is built with.

--Dan

i get ya. i don't like wedico, not because of the price or build quality but they have that " it just don't look right thing with me" i draw and sculpt for a living so stance and the proportions are a big thing to me . but the scale art trucks are just that art!!! i guess if you put itn that way, if you had someone make you a tamiya truck to the same standard and parts as the truck it would cost you about that much.

Last edited by cosworth34677; 02-16-2013 at 04:49 PM.