Thread: Stahl 922 help
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 04:07 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stahl 922 help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaf343 View Post
The best I've gotten so far is Aux3 to control speed forward and reverse, but Aux 2 has to be in the up position. When its in the midle position the ESC does nothing. When putting Aux2 in the lower position the tracks reverse direction. When putting Aux3 in the center position one track goes forward fast and the other goes in reverse faster.
This sounding like how my Sabertooth behaved in mix mode... your earlier post I thought it was working differently.

So you have been messing with the 3 pots too?

The 2 rx leads from the esc are not marked, but yes, 1 is for for/rev & the other is steering. Can't turn off mix for individual control of each motor.

In order to get the 3 pots properly calibrated again & figure which rx lead does what... plug the two rx leads into throttle & rudder, which will be your left gimbal if the radio is set in Mode 2 configuration.

With two fully proportional chs you should then be able to make the esc perform properly with calibrating the 3 pots on the esc.

Once you know which rx lead is for direction (for/rev), plug that into Aux 3. Steering will be Aux 2.

Then try again to see if Aux 2 will behave properly for steering.

Joe