View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 03:26 PM

catmack is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Good choice Buzzy, you'll be pleased when you have it, look forward to seeing your build thread of it.

Colin, probably most likely a round number like that, but not to say for certain that it wouldn't be 16.5mm too.

Yes indeed Keith, this proving ground has been what has kept me enticed for such a long period of time... I've seen alot of ppl (internet friendships) worldwide come & go over the yrs from this particular unique hobby, mainly b/c they didn't have a ready access playground to torture their creations regularly.

That would simplify things greatly for sure Ed, but then also at the sacrifice of the scaled look of the elevated bridge having to lower the center body to line things up, cutting ground clearance immensely... quite honestly, it's a shortcut I'd take if I had to make it myself.
The new tires look very nice and are bigger as is the new bucket (which looks great, like going from a rock bucket to a mulch bucket), think it will make a noticable difference in the crowd loading ability or breakout force?

Do you think you were that far off on the pitch to what azonic said? And yes I agree, if what you found (.650") would most likely be 16.5mm.

Last edited by catmack; 02-27-2013 at 03:37 PM.