View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1950 Kenworth Needlenose

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
I can tell you got lots of time in them it shows but thats how things turn into a work of art!
Thanks Aaron! It's surprising how long it takes to make some parts. And then for something like this, after you finish one, you step back, look at it, and say, 'Ahh, perfect!' Now go make three more just like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracksntreadslou View Post
..Looks awsome Nathan..Your machining skills are really coming along..Looks all like you have been getting things done by a machine shop ....The proportions are really turning out well and looks like quite a challenge to work with the smaller cab ..I cant beleive the great work all you truck builders are coming up with ..thumbs up
Thank you Lou! I appreciate the nice comment, coming from a pro like you! I agree. The level of trucks being built these days, on the forum, is always going higher and higher. That's to say nothing of the construction machines! Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRockN View Post
AMAZING!! my God that is an outstanding looking rig. Great work.
Thanks Tyler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Nathan your truck is beautiful! Long way away already from the toy truck that it was meant to be.
Thank you Craig!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZINCOU View Post
Arghhh , Absolutely amazing , i like your metal working Nathan ......great work .
ZINCOU, thank you very much!