View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1950 Kenworth Needlenose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
All right guys, another weekend, another update. Nothing to big going on this time. Work continues again, on the tank saddles (still?!?). Finishing up some minor little things. I machined up some parts for securing the tank straps, but I haven't started on the straps themselves just yet. They might be the hardest part to make. I've been putting them off! But, I do have some fuel tanks now!

A special thanks to a friend from work, who made these tanks possible. I doubt he'll ever read this thread, but still, I couldn't of done without his help. They'll get a fuel filler cap, and a good polish a bit later!

Just playing around with some ideas for some stacks too. Stepping back to take a peak at the overall truck. The poor Peterbilt, in a state of neglect behind it. It looks like a glider.
Lol Nathan. How true, the Peterbuilt used to be front and center... Now it just lays there in the what looks like Rc scrap pile!
Life is good when you can treat a Wedico like that! Lol. Jk

My personal opinion, the pipes you have mocked up are a little on the large size eh? It is your personal choice but if you want to stick to the 50's theme, I don't think they had big huge pipes back then...lol

Thanks for posting Nathan, always like seeing your work

Mario