View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 04:34 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tracy Reiks 1978 A Model KW. "GETTING THERE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
Awesome mate, real nice build
Thanks Sharkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by plow jockey View Post
Talk about bringing it to the next level!! The details are amazing!! Sweet build!! Great job Paul!!
Thank you very much Fred..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirthalr View Post
Awesome build! There was a guy that used to haul a.c. to the hotplant that had this exact same truck in 1:1. I'm going to show him this, he will flip. I Really like the mirror brackets. Did you make them?

Jimmy
Thanks Jimmy.. Yes the brackets I made them out of brass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaf343 View Post
Paul, another great build. Every inch of it is awesome, just incredible. Great job.
Thanks much Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Really nice work, Paul. Out of all the trucks you've built, I think I'd pick this one as a favorite. Probably your IH COE also, but this one just looks sharp. I like the antenna and the mirror brackets too. Did you paint or chrome those parts after making them? It almost does look like chrome to me, but I can't tell for sure. Beautiful.
Thank You Nate.. The Antenna I did not have to do anything to just left it raw The brackets I used Duplacolor Chrome on them and the steps..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrigger View Post
What an update!!! That is one killer truck, I am sure the guy this is for is dying to get his hands on it!

I have one question; what did you use for the mesh behind the grille? I have found that that mesh really adds a lot of realism!

Sweet rig, I can't wait to see some headlights on it!
Thanks much Bigrigger.. I am waiting on the clear lenses to come in I have alum trim rings for them the mesh is stock tamiya grill mesh painted chrome.. And this truck is a copy of a friend of mine truck but it is my personal toy not a customers..

Thanks for all the great comments guys..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.