View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 09:01 AM

Actros861 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wedico CAT 966G II to Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc13 View Post
Hi, sorry it took so long to get back to you... I did get the Servonaut stuff figured out for my 966. The F4 wires connnected to they hydraulic pump ended up working fine so I left it. The back up beeper works now. So once again thank you for your help. The Servonaut is totally amazing compared to the Wedico electronics. I even installed 2 speakers and a smoke unit.
By the way, nice plow stuff. I watch your youtube videos. Here is one a link to one of my videos on my youtube account if you want to check it out. This is a straight plow on my 574. We have had a good amount of snow this season, so all of my videos are in the snow. Thank you, Eddie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnr3ld2ewd4
Good that you got it working Is there anything so just ask, I only run Servonaut electronics in all of my trucks and machines except the excavator.
I don't even know how Wedico electronics are, looked at the wiring diagram then I threw it all in the bin and ordered Servonaut instead: D
I have looked at some of your videos too, good stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy8305 View Post
hey thats a cool attachment ever think of putting small cutting blades on the bottom of the blades?
just a thought
Now i haven't but it was a good suggestion, thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.