View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Work Shop For Me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
So your last work area & the new one are both in the basement? I would keep the tools you don't use very often in your old space, have your drill press in your new area, maybe the lathe too. Leave as much room in the new area for work space for 2 or 3 projects going at the same time, because you're always going to be waiting on a part or inspiration to finish a project or two.
Hey Joe they are both in the basement just around the corner from each other but all the stuff I moved out of the back where my shop is now is going back in the little cubby hole where my other benches were so I don't have enough room for everything back there as well.

It's quite a bummer as I would love to have all that extra work top space but I have to sacrifice some space to keep storage.

I'm also thinking of making an adition to the end of my main work bench that will create a 90* closest to the microwave area as that will be gone and I can pick up about another 6' of work surface if I feel the need for it down the road.

Decisions, decisions.

Tyler