View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WT* is wrong with people

I agree with all of you but mostly izzy.i too have had my pickup broken into...they stole all ofytools and when i lived in downtown toronto in an apartment building i had some piece of sh;%&$ spray paint some lettering on my 72 lincoln mark 4 that i got from my dad that was parked in the underground and had been there for 7 yrs with no problems before.i blame the parents totally on these kids in society now.most patents are too caught up in their careers and friends to give a sh%&$ about what their kids are doing and now you cannot disipline your children without it being called child abuse.i think the parents while the children are under their roof should be held accountable for their actions i bet you then they will take notice to what their kids are doing.my parents made me and my sisters bring home friends so they could meet them first before we could hang around with them .we were told an encouraged to get part time jobs after school to learn about being responsible and work hard for the things we wanted and to me i appreciate it much more and respect others and their property. And every once in awhile when we got out of line.a good smack would come our way very quickly and my dad was a long haul trucker so it was a little of both worlds...mom and dad and a single parent home at times.i am so sorry for what happened to everyone here but like izzy said,until we take a stand for ourselves nothing will change.there is way more opportunities now then when we were kids...there is no excuse

Last edited by 1985 kenworth; 03-13-2013 at 09:14 AM.