View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 06:32 PM

Semi Crazy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wedico 3 Speed Transmission Rebuild

Thanks for the advice and the comments. Clause, I hope things start to look up with your Pete build. I have one of those metal 3 speeds with some miles on it, fortunately it has worked flawlessly. I probably would have gotten more of them but the plastic ones are much easier to find. Espeefan you are without a doubt the Wedico builder to look up to. Your slow motion Pete is really a sight to see. I am looking forward to the end result of your efforts.

I have included a couple more shots of my trucks. The ten wheeler is the one I use the most, it runs great and is easier to get around the house. But the white one (pictured in previous post) is my favorite and the one that receives the most attention ($). It is a scale 300' wheel base and the trailer is a 54' unit. It, for it's size is very easy to operate. Soon I will replace all of the electronics with a complete Servonaut setup. The electronics I'm removing from it will fall down to #6 truck, which is in a million pieces. I may build it up into another ten wheeler.

This one I found used overseas it now pulls the round tank which is the 1987. It was heavily updated, roofs repaired and got fresh powder coating when I got it.

This cab, electronics, and drive train were donated by my 1987 conventional. The fenders were powder coated to match the red conventional.

There must be allot of red ones out there because it seems every time I find one used it's always red!