View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 02:59 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

13" high at the cab shield heaped 18.9 litters or 5 USG . Which is good till you get over 8% grade then it starts to roll out the back . The tires are crap for sure was wondering how the 1's on the stal equipment would work ). I got stuff to fill them , but it requires a special application gun . The jerkiness happens when loaded turning in tight spaces ( ithink I still have the glitching issue that Ken has/had on his payhauler . From the looks of all your basement pics , It really wouldn't be efficient as your combos . A guy I talked to at cabin fever last year , told me the real 1's never turned well in tight spaces loaded . They always wanted to plow straight . I was working it in my craw space I moved at least 2 cubic yards of #57 (3/4") stone so far when I had a little time a month or so back .

Who knows , I may build 1 as a tractor with a bottom dump that would double capacity

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.