View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Wannabe

JDH429 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 3D printing KH Body Attempt

Jammer, thanks

Izzy, Thanks. Its actually a few more hrs with all the little extras. Next truck will be easier having worked out alot of bugs this time. Heres a pic waiting for one of your Dump boxes. Cant wait till those are available! Thanks for replying.

Nate, Thanks and your right it looks good from most angles, its growing on me and im going to order some air cleaners and hood emblems from Rick soon. Those should tie it together. Thanks!

Oz, Brick..Thank you. Waiting on more parts. Once i have everything i need, ill finish up the body work and paint it. Thanks for the comments!

Heres what i got going on under the cab. R2 Trans mount, which the Speaker enclosure and cab mount to. I figured. Lets see how much speaker i can stuff in the cab for the best possible sound using the SMX im waiting on. Ive still got plenty of room under the hood for the rest of my Electronics. Although i do need to get a little creative there. The hinged hood will be nice and easy for access to the LiPo and ESC. The speaker faces forward so it will maybe be cool to hear it coming head on..Who knows, have to wait and see. Its all experimental. If you look you can see the speaker mounted behind the windshield in the previous pics. Its designed to use as much cab space as possible but not interfere with wiring for future lighting.

No body mentioned it or didnt catch it but the pass door doesnt have the lower door window..lol I didnt even realize it until after i was assembling this cab. When i redesigned it in CAD. I mirrored the driver side and forgot all about the little window. I thought that was so unique and here i never ended up with it. ...But i may cut one out before i finish. It was a late night that night..

Last edited by JDH429; 03-30-2013 at 05:32 PM.