View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
Looks good :-). But us might want to polish it up first before ya wire it and everything so nothing won't be in the way lol
I figured if we polish first, then I have to handle very carefully as I wire it? That's why I thought, wire it while its in a raw stage and then polish? Never done this and would love any input or suggestions on how to approach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Looks great Mario and Sue! Where is the 'Clifford' show? I know you are up in Sault Ste Marie, which north of me, but is that a Canadian show, or US show? Just wondering cause nothing much ever happens around me.
Thanks Nathan. We both love it! You know the old saying....happy wife, happy life !
Or as Phil Robertson would say....." Everybody's happy, happy, happy " lol

Sorry dude, Clifford is quite a ways from Wisconsin It is about 2 hrs northwest of Toronto which means you have to go all the way around Lake Michigan and back up north.
It would be great if you could attend but that's quite a trip for a one day event Hope you plan on making it to the Indy show in August. It would be a pleasure meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Classy truck and trailer Sue! Nice work Mario.
Thanks Craig. I can say without a doubt, I have loved every minute of this build, this hobby, and all the friends and fun that come with it.

Once this is done, my next project arrived today.... A crawler crane with clam bucket. . Ohh, and I still have 3 other trailers that need lights! ....can't wait to open up my shop in the garage soon!