View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 05:07 PM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LR634 has arrived!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Ayoub, thanks! I'll give Doc Gear a look. By the way, any chance you could share some photos of the model's internals? How you have your battery, speaker box, ESC, and sound unit crammed in there? It looks like it would be pretty tight. Is there more room then it appears to have? I'm just trying to get an idea of where the components fit. Do you think a standard sub-C 7.2 volt battery pack would fit with everything else you have in there, or is it small LiPo packs only?

I'm sure you haven't really got a chance to work the model, but any idea what sort of run times you have been getting?
I will post some pictures when I get home to show you how mine is set up, you can run any type of battery depending on how you place everything. I'm used to RC race cars and truck where we cut all the wires and leave no slack, but in these machines I just don't like to cut any wires just in case I want to move things around, the problem with that is the freaking wires take up a lot of space.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you got it, a Trucker brought it....