View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1950 Kenworth Needlenose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Nathan, awesome! You're killing me, making me want to ditch my sleeper and chop a couple inches off my frame.
Thanks Craig! I think your Peterbilt looks great with the sleeper, but you know I'm a fan of day cabs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Nice job! Those stacks are huge! I didn't like them at first but the more I look at the pics and imagine them chromed the more they grow on me! Keep up the good work!
Thanks Reg! I agree with you. Once they are chrome plated, and I get a visor on the cab, it will all pull together well. I already like my stacks. I'll like them more with a drop visor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirthalr View Post
Nathan,
Just had a thought, the rear window oval shaped? Kinda old schoolish. Might fit with the retro mod look.
Jimmy
Jimmy, good idea, although I feel an oval window look better on a Peterbilt. Just because the Peterbilt emblems are oval too. I really don't have an easy way to mill out an oval either. I'd have to ask one my machinist friends at work to do it with one of the CNC mills. We'll see!