View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 05:10 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Smoke generator question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Good news big John!..... I found a way for white smoke to actually be appropriate and make sense!
All ya need is snow!
I just watched this video and I thought..... That's it! Drive your rigs in the cold because that's when the exhaust is white!...lol.
All ya gotta do is move to Canada, where winter is 8 months long and your RC with white smoke will fit right in!

http://youtu.be/1VZvYjVFzkA

Mario
Mario, I love ya buddy, but I HATE the cold. So a move to Canada is a no go. I have seen this rig, and I wanted to post the video on the workings of this rig, but I couldn't figure out how to post it on the board. But yes the smoke looks good against the snow. Thanx for sharing the vid. I thought it was funny when the guy was running the truck from inside the house...smart man.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!