View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 09:24 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking for a great excavator! Anybody know abot O&K RH 6.6

I was the first person to Get one of the Damitz excavators shipped to north america ..I got fairly lucky when I ordered mine and only waited a few months ..Thinking someone ahead of me cancelled there order ..Around 7K about 4 years ago ..Damitz doesnt consider these models there bread and butter but a little extra on the side so they dont devote alot of time to this part of their industry...I had ordered some extra parts from them shortly after i bought the machine and never did hear back from them..I am wondering how they will be if and when I really do need some parts
Im guessing i have about 200 hours on it now with not major breakdowns ..few things getting loose but in my oppinion a well built model ..It does have downfalls with the speed of the travel motors beening so slow ..It is great having every function hydraulic but the swing and travel motors are really not scale ..So far those have been working well..
Overall im pretty happy with the machine but would consider a Fumotech machine now if I was to buy another..If they were available then I would of went with Them as well

Last edited by tracksntreadslou; 04-18-2013 at 09:29 PM.