View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 11:28 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: What Radio Do You Use?

Jim I have the DX6, DX7, DX8, and DX10. I like the spectrum radios for all that they will do. The 8 and 10 have the ability to center the throttle built in but the 6 and 7 have to be sent to Spectrum to have it done and they only charge for the shipping.

By rate control I am assuming you mean EXPO. Dual Rate is the ability to have 2 different sets of end points for one channel. Expo in a sense will allow you to change the sensitivity. Like I said you can get the throttle spring loaded but the is no expo setting for the DX6 so you will just have to be easy with the stick movement or lower the end points and restrict the ability of the throttle channel.

The DX 8 would do what you want, it has the ability to change the throttle curve and you can also spring load the throttle stick your self.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11