View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 12:55 PM
Wannabe

pumptech is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Bruder excavator w/screwdrives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvjimd View Post
I'm trying to figure out the time line on your Bruder conversion. Is it about two years old now? Is it working good? Any maintenance issues or things you like or dislike?

Thanks,

Jim
Hey Jim ,I started this conversion ,January 2011 , during the beginning of the build/conversion was finding the right high torque metal gear servos ,using different torque ratings on parts of the build. Highest torque needed for the boom and stick .One dislike I had was in the beginning ,needed more lifting power at the boom ,decided to redo the main boom ,using a 1/4 scale hitech755 mg there ,has good lifting power now ,changed to a 2.4 ghz transmitter from the 72 mhz no glitches now !! Have had good luck with the servos ,havn't fried one yet ..As of now and last year or so ,not much maintenance issues ,just charge up the battery and go

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.