View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 08:14 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
I suggest you keep doing what you're doing cause it looks "F"ing awesome! If you can make Aluminum that reflective you're doing something right! Wanna polish the billet wheels off my S-10?
Thanks Reg. I knew we could do it, just didn't realize how hard and how much work it took
Billet wheels??... Bring em on! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
Mario , I don't blame you I've done 100's of wheels I've decided to try out a pro polishin place nearby . they do 1:1 wheels , I showed them the lil 1's and literally
I have a whole new respect for guys who do this stuff on a regular basis. Now I know why everyone isn't doing it for themselves

So does the polishing place have any tools small enough to work on your wheels? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
hey mario i put my name D&B BRIGHT on my tanks also..sometimes the paint looks too good to cover it with a logo .by the way that polishing job looks great..hey can i bring big zeus to the soo
Thanks Dwayne. I agree, Logo on the tanks. This was my first and probably last polishing project for a good long time

Quote:
Originally Posted by plow jockey View Post
Awesome job on the polishing!! The lights look great.
Thanks Fred. I think there's just enough lights and happy with the spacing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Mario, I know you weren't happy with the results of your polishing, but all I can say is dang, that's almost chrome like! I wouldn't complain!
Thanks Nathan. It's easy to make aluminum look shiny.... It's a whole other ball game to make it look like chrome. Another lesson in patience and yes, I'm very happy with the results
Also happy the polishing is almost done! Just have the tailgate to do and that's it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermoblin View Post
Looks amazing! The only thing I would change is make the last side marker light red. Just my 2 cents!
Thanks. I like the red marker idea but Its too late. I been busy today, got the other panel done,assembled and the box is all back together. Now I read your idea and thought..... No way I'm taking that all apart again I haven't scratched it yet and I don't want to push my luck.
Thanks though, I may use that idea on my Reefer

Mario