View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 10:03 PM
Green Horn

Rogue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: This is a tough one, so bear with me

WOW guys,

Thank you for the support and positive comments. It does mean more than you know. I hope i did not come across a "bleeding heart" in my original post. After reading that post, it may be mis-read that i come from a dysfunctional family or something. That is far from the case. I do come from a small loving family, who is always supportive, albeit we are the strong willed independent type. Even so, there are a few things that need to be dealt with(for my own piece of mind knowing that i made the effort), regardless on my current situation. What makes it tough for me right now is that I now live by myself some 1,200 miles from where I grew up, and where my family and friends are still at. I have alot of time to myself out here, and the cat isn't much for conversation... LOL

I made the comment that I plan to step back from the hobby. I even went as far as emailing Nathan and asking if would take over the build of my Wedico Pete. He replied that that truck was "destined to be mine". I fought with that all night last night, and when i walked into my hobby room this morning, and saw those "puppy dog" single round headlights staring at me, i knew there is no way I can give up on that truck. I'm not the quitting type !! So it remains here with me, and will keep me postive and motivated. Along with another newer project that I acquired from Paul.

Again, thank you all for the positive reinforcement.

My other truck is a Komatsu
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Rogue; 10-17-2010 at 10:06 PM.