View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 08:03 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: New IH 9670 Quick Over Haul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Trucker View Post
looks really good paul i like that stretch
Thanks Much Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exthood359 View Post
Paul,

Nice touch on the twin breathers...........I think you made a good call on the black 1/2 fenders.............All the updates brought that truck to life nice job for the money..................Great look
Hey thanks much buddy for the comments and for the insight on it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
Nice overhaul there Paul well planed additions can realy change the look of a truck.

Travis
Thanks much there OO..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACK Daddy View Post
Very Nice Paint, Like the Oldschool look

Alfy
Thanks Alfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Hi Paul. The Globe looks great. Nice little touches to give it a new look. I'm digging those air intake snorkles. Nice touch. Pretty surprising how a little black pin stripe can change the way the old paint job looked, without a complete re-spray.
Yeah it is funny how a little goes a long way you are right that black added so much to the paint job..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
A TX square, a little WB, some big stacks, and a little pinstripe between the 2 tone, and BAM.... instant LargeCar. Awesome once over on this truck Paul. Gotta love the GL's
Thanks much Rick.. I had a good time updating it this weekend. Also I got to drive it yesterday and it really pulls nice and looks great with the cattle trailer behind it..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.