Thread: The One Project
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Green Horn

FlyingBeagle is on a distinguished road
Default The One Project

I thought this might be an interesting topic to chew on here in the forums.

What is that project that you have on the shelf that you may have begun aquiring parts for then stopped, or have dreamed about or pondered on for a long time, but have never been able to get it started for whatever reason.

Why are you delaying it, Skill? Tools? Time? $$$$$???

I personally have several. In addition to the trucking and construction side of the RC hobby, I have been an avid RC Aircraft pilot for a number of years. I have several planes that I have acquired everything that I need to build, but I have yet to start them because I was either spending my free time flying, I was intimidated by the build, or just plain lazy... Last year, right after I discovered this side of the hobby my wife got pregnant with Triplet girls. Soooo, needless to say I havent done anything other than a little time here and there on the forums. I did purchase a few pieces of Bruder equipment over the winter, but have yet to even remove them from the boxes. The planes are now even further from the build table. If or when I ever get time to work on this hobby I hope to complete some nice conversions and maybe build a truck or two.