Thread: odd schoolbus
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 02:13 AM

PetervR is on a distinguished road
Default Re: odd schoolbus

Hi.
I don't think I'm going to make the stopsign work. from the start. I have tought about connecting it to the speed but in reverse. it only sticks out halfways on half speed. that's no good.
the way this bus is used. they drive to a school want's to go on schooltrip to that zoo, a week or 2 before the schooltrip. in the back of the bus there is a closeds with stuff from the zoo. and the kids get te hear all about the zoo and how zoo's can help precent animals to go extint.

so this bus is not stopping on the road of roadside like te usual ones. and I'm going to keep the flashing in mind, and put the wire's in, but not build it in completly.
and I'm building it for my wife. so she has something of her own when we have a show. and I have an simple 2 canal remote(radio) so there are not enough chanels to control it all just now. My wife is not trained in driving RC stuff. and I put a gear box in. that I can preset on fast- just right- slow - redicusly slow and just moving. she is starting with the 2nd from te bottom. so she can learn driving is. and I think it can go to just right in a few events. and get a 4 channel radio later

grtz PetervR

Last edited by PetervR; 07-11-2013 at 02:25 AM.