View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 05:38 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
if you do that mario ...i might just have to move to the soo
Lol Dwayne.....As a matter of fact, our neighbours next door are selling! It's a 2 bedroom house 1,200 sq ft on a 50X150 lot asking 135K It would be perfect for you and Barb!
And if we combined our backyard roads we could have a road area of 50X100 ! lol. Hmmm due to road maintenance costs, I think we need a toll booth at our property line! Roflmao.

I plan on getting started on the project after the Indy show. Weather permitting and work load, I hope to get the section across the back done before winter.

Once I get the loop done you have no choice but to come up here!. Sault Ste Marie is nice. 80,000 population, warm summers, friendly people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Demond View Post
that is one sweet a$$ rig !! I too would have a hard time in the dirt with it. have you lit up your tanker trailer yet. i need to light mine up soon? your lights on the dump are very nice great job!
Thanks Cory. Hey, don't forget, Susan did put FIVE coats of wax on it!. Probably down to 2 or 3 coats now but, Susan just waxed her 1:1 truck again and I wouldn't be surprised if Black Passion will be next!

There is one downfall to a all black truck. Outdoors in the hot, high noon sun the body gets really warm, almost could say it gets hot! I kept an eye on it at the Clifford show and placed in the shade. Which reminds me, next year I want to bring a heat measuring gun to see how hot it gets.

Haven't started the tanker lights yet. I changed my mind and want to do the reefer trailer next then tanker and finish with the lowboy.

The dump trailer wiring went real well ( or maybe I'm getting better at this ) The double wall sides with enough room made the job easy. I really hope Izzy finds a shop because I'd love to have some more of his stuff!

Mario