View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 09:59 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

Backyard road circuit completed!!
Managed to get the backyard loop done today and took my truck for a test run. Ran bobtail twice in each direction for starters, all is great!

Heres some pics of the new section along the backside of our garage along the property line.

Im thinking of filling in the area between road and garage and put in a weight scale station and rest stop so I can have 2 way traffic on the "highway"...lol

Living up here in northern Ontario on the Precambrian shield means our highways come with something that not all are familiar with....ROCK CUTS!!

It's a nice long stretch of road. From the start to the turn in the back is 80ft , hence, that's why I figured a tight rock cut in the middle would make things interesting

and heres the latest look of the gravel pit area.Now as I look at it... I realize that sometimes being anal, and always trying to be symmetrical is bad. When was the last time you saw a perfectly square gravel pit???

When this is all complete by next year, the road will have a gravel pit, weight scale , loading dock and truck shop area

thanks for looking, any ideas and suggestions appreciated.

Mario