View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 07:58 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: This is what happens when you cant go to Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYHowie View Post
Way to make the best of a sad situation.
Thanks NYHowie. that's exactly what I thought..... how to make best of a bad situation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio Control Trucker View Post
GREAT IDEA Mario. I LOVE IT.

I want to build an entire city in my backyard, but I didn't think of just utilizing a pallet for the base of my logistics center.
Fabulous idea, I don't think I would have ever come up with it on my own.

If you have any other pearls of wisdom, please don't hesitate to send them my way.

- RCT

p.s. Is there any possibility of my getting my hands on one of those CAT banners?
Thanks Jason. the pallet idea was something I stumbled upon. It was one of my road videos I watched after posting when I noticed how close trailer height was next to a randomly placed pallet and thought of the idea. the next thing I know, all the dimensions fell into place!
FYI. a hardwood pallet 5 1/2" high can be used as a perfect height for a loading dock. The only reason there is a little slope to the trailer height is because the truck is sitting on dirt at a lower level than the dock. I plan to add a little material in front of the dock and all should be good!

heres some pics of the S&M fleet at the dock!

These pics are for Nathan! I liked your suggestion and here it is.

Sorry Jason, It took me 19 years with the company before I got that banner, but If I come across another....I'll let ya know

Mario