View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 07:48 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: My Freddygeardrive truck and trailer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossett View Post
Good to see it in the hands of someone the late FGD would approve of
Thanks Cossett I hope to get it back up and running soon. I did give it a test run before tear down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussietruckerguy View Post
nice rebuild
Thanks it is a truck that really means something to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneff View Post
I drove that truck a few times over at Freddy's house. Always loved it.

Travis, Did you recently purchase that truck??

I had a sheet of the "Forever Green" decals that Freddy gave me but they recently got ruined because of a basement flood. I was so bummed
Yes I just got it last Friday. Hopefully Nate will find some decals and if I can get some extras I will send them your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuff View Post
let's hope you have the freddy touch and can get all those electronics back in the way they were lol!
He did a good job and there are only 3 connections to take apart and all of the electronics come off the frame attached to the cab and sleeper floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john View Post
what did you use to remove the paint? that gives me an idea for a paint scheme for a rat rod semi build, thanks
I used rubbing alcohol and since it was Tamiya paint out of the bottle it came right off, it only took 30 min to strip off all the paint.

Thanks for looking.
Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11