Thread: Participation ?
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 07:57 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Participation ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
Freddy, Tamiyacowboy, Jammer, myself and a few others have done build threads on our trailers. If their is something specific that you want to know you can feel free to post a question on a build thread and any member should be more than happy to help out or PM me and I will do the best that I can to answer some questions. Most of us buy a trailer kit and bash it to make what we want. Thinking about this I will start a Trailer Tips and Tricks thread where all can give their ideas and input and we will see how it works out.

Travis
Travis is right I am more than happy to answer and question on a build, Also Mike you only look like a post hore if you post mindless comments in threads like "Nice" "Sweet job" and "Great Work" but on this board if we see that we delete it so..LOL

And another thing this is why the "Calling all" Sections were started. This is to give guys a quick index of builds on the board if there is a build thread for any truck or trailer so guys can find what they need easy rather than running threw pages of builds plus it is another way to give new life to old threads lots of times new guys want to make a comment on a old build but are afraid to dig up a old thread as they think it makes them look like a newbie and most don't want to point that out but that is just fine old builds deserve comments too..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.