View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 07:59 PM

mtdriver is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Insane truck engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
I don't have crackbook either but could see the video. All this time I had thought that my wife and I were the only people without facebook...I'm happy to hear that we're not alone!lol
You are not alone my friend! Only reason I have an account is so my wife can link me in her relationship status. She is obsessed with Facebook, and Pinterest, and well, just anything social media related where she can be nosy and envious of people at the same time. Same goes for her watching all those reality shows of celebrities, or families with 83 kids, or the nutjobs who are hoarders, couponers, cheapskates, etc. And vampires... why are there 6 shows every week on my dvr related to vampires? Drives me insane, I just dont get it.

I feel if I want you to know what I am doing, you will know because you will probably be with me! Or I might actually make a phone call like ancient times and let you know about my cool adventure I just had or be inviting you along!

Sorry, rant over.

Anywho, here on my PC I can see the link. I looked at this thread last time on my phone at lunch time. It wanted me to sign in. Maybe that was the issue? I had not seen a video with the engine in the truck yet. And it does seem to be idling much lower than I remember. Very nice.

Sorry, now I got more ranting...

I think this is where it starts. We will all be dumbed down by social media, and our future is like that of the movie Idiocracy, except we will be hovering around on the lazy chairs from the movie Wall-E.

The other alternative is that we advance these devices and machines so much that our future will start with something like the Terminator movies and then move onto something like that from the Matrix movies.

So it comes to this. Everyone who doesnt Facebook will be the ones left alive at the center of the earth, where it is still warm, in the city of Zion.

I hope to see you guys there.

Whew... load off my mind. Thanks for listening everyone.