Thread: Clubhouse?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 05:08 PM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Clubhouse?

Location is always going to play the problem part... As well as size. For those that dont have a dump truck or trailer or a loader dirt does no good. road area and docks bridges etc would be needed too. Eds place was a decent size but we outgrew it in a matter of hours with limited floor space to run the highway trucks vs the construction equip... Now if we would be using rubber vs dirt, that makes it a little nicer and cleaner obviously we could build bigger bridge systems etc.. I like the ideas that we could do and things we can make. Maybe we should also look at making a list of all those who would be interested, how often they would go, what they would bring to run as well as how far they would want to drive. Im sure we can find a common medium and if its in an area that we could get good internet services then we can set up IPbased remote security cameras to monitor the area when people are not there. This helping protect any and all assets inside. Just my .02 i love the idea of having a clubhouse or a place to meet when we dont have things like Indy to go to.