View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 08:23 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

The 850 arrived late yesterday afternoon and boy oh boy was the box beat up & in tathers! Is FedEx normally that wreckless?!

I got some damage on the boom & stick... I wonder what this material is that's formed around the steel framework & how am I going to repair it? That's about all I see for damage so far. It was a bunch of small boxes within one big box and the undercarriage box was in bad shape too! I guess I'll have to assemble it 1st to see if there isn't any distortion.

It really pizzes me off how much I get hammered for shipping and my goods arrive to me like this! :rant:

Took me a few hrs to clear my workbench, been a long time since I've seen this much space!

Here's the other workbench and no, I didn't move anything more than a couple of screw jars over from the "cleaned" bench. I need more shelves!!!

On the left is kit stock Stahl bucket, middle is the one I make that's 50% larger and right is the 850's bucket I think the Mammoth will see alot more work than it has in several yrs.

This is just a few pieces of the undercarriage, it "feels" heavier than my entire Stahl excav.

Hmmm... where to start?

Last edited by Lil Giants; 11-27-2010 at 08:28 AM.