View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:02 PM
Green Horn

elliot330 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Flight mode is a great idea!... Precision control on the sticks for long moves isn't needed.. although, perhaps the difference in EPA from one flight mode to the other would work. Have one mode with a really low EPA while digging in a tight area & the other for high EPA's for long moves. Great tip Elliot.
Yep that's it - don't even need to edit the EPA, just adjust the % of track throttle in the mix - or leave it at 100% as the sticks allow much better control and self center if you need to stop quickly !

Personally, i don't like the sliders, they can get knocked and are really hard to center in a hurry!... But i guess if you are tracking across the basement then its like cruise control :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
I thought you replied rather quickly after my long post, just looked at the pics, eh? What chs are listed above the radio picture.

Opps I did just look at the pics!
It sounds like you are not using the knob for your pump? Do you run it flat out?

Now I've read it... how comes you have your dual rates on 3 different switches? Do you like to vary the bucket speed without the stick and so on?

Last edited by elliot330; 11-16-2012 at 08:05 PM.