View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
That's probably what it is then Nathan, the Sabertooth is providing the BEC. I'd rather use the E-Flite's BEC, but I have found that disconnecting the red wires from the Sabertooth rx leads, then the Sabertooth does not work.
If you are using a separate BEC then the red wires from the sabertooth being unhooked should be fine. My CAT tractor, Track loader, and dozer all use a separate BEC and the red wires are pulled from the plug and the sabertooths work just fine. The sabertooth I bought for the CAT tractor came with an external BEC and the red wires are not even in the harness going to the esc just the ground and signal. I do know one thing for sure never unhook the ground or the signal wire has nothing to get a base reading from they work together.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11