View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
hey haven't seen ya here much,,,, I know you cant be still moving stuff without getting some rc work or play done!!! just giving ya a shout out , hope you are close with getting things organized. moving is never fun but something to reorganize and sort through. hope family is all well aslo!! looking forward to seeing what you come up with and the new site!! keep warm and best of wishes to all the Mario clan!!!
Hate to say it RW but it's gonna be a quiet, no build winter for me unfortunately.
Life took a big hair pin corner not long after the Foxville meet in August.
Susan's dads health deteriorated and so it was a move and care for family situation. For the first time in 4yrs I find myself letting off the RC hobby throttle

Her dad passed away Nov19th. Great guy and I miss him already he was also a part of the hobby. He travelled to Shipshewana and picked up the trailer Izzy built for Sue a few years ago.
and so now we are moved into the family home but trying to fit the possessions of 2 homes into one, in the winter......
Too much chaos right now and I can't see any action on the S&M thread this winter....
Next spring I begin the build of " Brownsville " in honor of Susan's dad,
Ray Brown. RIP