View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 02:42 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyathome View Post
I'm officially done building for the year! August is here and it's time to play from here on out.

Ive heard that before.

set up looks awesome, cant beat a good play area.

cheers andy
....ya, who am I kidding . It's whatever I feel like doing one day to the next. Some days play, some build stuff
It's great to have a play area but I can't help but think my RC fleet is as big as it is because of the play zone! no zone, I'd probably would have stuck with a couple trucks and trailers! So for anyone thinking about building a play zone....be fore warned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
I want a job on your police force! That's a zippy looking Exotic police car to cruise around in.
It's a real zippy car Kent. Too much so, and the front spoiler is so close to the ground this car is just for show right now. There are a couple spots on the roads where shingles overlap and I could see this car come to a grinding halt real quick or maybe do a couple end overs
I need to rework the front end on it before she's ready for the shingle road but once it's ready your welcome to come up and be the Roscoe P Coletrain of the county.