Thread: RCP Compound
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 03:44 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RCP Compound

I've never owned a 125 but I almost bought one now. If it weren't for being 220# in full gear I probably would have done it and saved $800 on the bike. I'm not much of a revver so the 250 suits me a little more in general but I am a bit more timid because they have so much power. The last couple of 125's my friends had were a lot of fun on my track with lots of turns and technical jumps. There is absolutely no need for upwards of 50hp on this track(or under my @ss) but when I go on a trail ride the extra torque is very nice to have. I was really considering the new offroad "X" model as it has a little mellower power and a wide ratio gearbox but it also has softer suspension which may be too soft for me on the track. I need to win the lotto so that I can have them all.lol I hope to get out on this one soon but putting up our Xmas lights has been eating into my time the last couple of days and the weather still sucks. Supposed to get nicer towards the weekend so maybe I can go for 5-10 minutes then. I will be gassed out after that and need a nap.lol