View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Apprentice

SWAGGER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Build of the month

I thought I had seen some farm machinery in some of the build of the months contests. Pretty sure Claus and others had been nominated for some tractors etc in the past. The reason there is more trucks and trailers in the mix in my opinion is because that's what the majority of the users build. There simply is not enough construction kit being built by members to have all construction contests. I think the admins mix it as well as they can with what is currently happening out there.

If you want more construction builds, build more, or get some more friends on here that are into the same thing. It's not the forums' fault that the majority of people are into highway trucks. I don't see any discrimination on here, all types of machinery are treated with equal respect. It's just a matter of numbers. Simply, it is what it is.