View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 05:37 PM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Stretched globeliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepside View Post
as if you needed another opinion on the tires, if it was me, I'd probably sell them off and put something else on since your going w/ the fenders. You could most likely get something else and make a few bucks in the mean time (for more parts!!!!)

I like the direction this build is taking! can't wait for more update!
Thats not a half bad idea!! Would the stock tires lower my rear end any? that may be the route i need to go to stop my king pin from smacking my frame when i back up to the trailer. i plan on adding something to the bottom of the landing gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
I don't know about removing the tires, just because they are covered with fenders. I'm of the train of thought that the details always matter, even when you don't readily see them. For me, it's all about the details. You can still see the tires are not the normal run of the mill treads. The sidewall gives some of it away too. Make the people look close, and they'll be surprised if they find all these little differences and touches.
Yes i like details alot! However ive been thinking about taking my drive tires and swapping for the trailer tires, poss making the trailer a spread axle in the process..

Ive searched a few places and googled, but does anyone know who makes a kit to add more lights??? how many extra lights can i add to the MFU with out any extra stuff?