View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 01:27 PM
Apprentice

jack van is on a distinguished road
Default my 870 rc4wd loader

so as some of you know i have the 870 loader since i ordered it in dec 17 it has move a total of 10 feet before i came to conclusion it was crap lol.here is a list of what has gone wrong.
1 radio problems (a) no 2 speeds for motion and hydraulic pump
2 hydraulic steering hoses blew of multiple times and 1 other fitting was leaking badly

so after 200 emails with rc4wd they agreed to have it sent back to them and they would fix it all and take videos of the repairs for me. Well after a month and a half they said it was fixed and getting returned to me lol NO VIDEO was taken but i was told it works great and they found another leak but they fixed it for me.So i get it back and it actually did work long enough for it to pop 2 more hydro lines under the cab from 1 of the 3 ways and another line from inside the machine well that burned out the motor for forward and reverse and efc for the hydro pump.
well long story i know sorry but now i think i have it finaly got almost everything fixed but 1 thing . last problem i have is the 3 wires from hydro pump which are red yellow and black wich go to the hobbywing skywalker 40a bec so problem i have is which colour wire from motor wire red black and yellow goes to what wire from bec

can any help hehe