View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Old School KW A Model...

Quote:
Originally Posted by plow jockey View Post
Congrats on the KW. Love that sleeper. Perfect old school touch. Hands down best looking truck I've seen.
Thanks much Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfws6 View Post
that sleeper is bad a$$ can't believe the detail, Russ you da man!!!! As always Paul It's your vision and skills are what makes your trucks awesome!!! Congrats
Thanks very much Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatdeck View Post
That is a fantastic sleeper.. Russ put some amazing detail into it.. That will make that KW very OLD SCHOOL.. It will be a great looking truck Paul...

Thank you Wayne.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Demond View Post
you lucky s.o.b!!!
You know you love me Cory

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
always loved that truck!! parts look great! never personally liked the shiny sleepers but it kinda looks good on this one.
Thanks Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by weemanch View Post
i like it a lot think mainly cause of how simplistic it looked.
Thank you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Lucky you, Paul! That's one of my favorite Kenworth builds on the forum. I love that sleeper, but I'm not sure I love it on the truck. When I see a sleeper like that I tend to think of earlier models, from the 50's, but don't let me stop you! That is some incredible machining. Are the rivets raised, or are they drilled into the aluminum with a counter sink type center drill? It looks killer. I also like the tapered front bumper. That will be a nice change.
Nate the hay day for Mercury sleepers was 65 threw late 70's they made food truck bodys before that.. The rivets are counter drilled..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
yes sir..lovin that bunk...you find all the good deals on trucks..man..lol.i either have to move closer to you or tap your phone lines
Thanks much Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossett View Post
Love the old school sleeper paul
Thank you Cossett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmackattack View Post
I think that sleeper is very cool...a first in our hobby for sure...love seeing more old school classic looking trucks...it also looks like you could find a easy way to moun the bunk to allow you to interchange the truck from a day cab to a sleeper...
Thaks L Mack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
What else can be said but WOW!!!
Thank you Claus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwalters View Post
Really nice! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks much

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaky-pete View Post
That is going to look cool with the new parts on it!
I love the sleeper and think it will look killer when done!
Thank you Troy I was hoping you would approve of what I was doing I did not want to change it much it all just a bit but still have it as a day cab as I love that look..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
You lucky dog Paul! I really like this rig and can't wait to see how she looks when your done.

Mario
Thank you very much Mario..

Thanks guys wow that means a lot to me. I was not sure if many would like it..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.