Thread: Paystar 5000
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 03:26 PM
Journeyman

plow jockey is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Paystar 5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
i like the dump route but mainly cause i want one lol. I like the way it looks there with the dump body but i personally would make it a tandom instead of a tri. just my .02.. Either way it'll look great!!
I like the dump as well,but not happy with the box I built after seeing some of the other hand built ones.So I might go heavy haul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by egronvold View Post
Great job on the cab and dumpbox. It should not be a problem to make it both a dump truck and heavy hauler, just make sure the box is easy to remove.
Thanks.I wish it was that easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spudd View Post
Any up date?
Nope.Waiting on parts and working on my other projects.Never enough time or money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
This is a cool build one of my Fav old school dumpers right here.. Do a green frame with red and white wheels red center and white rim ring that combo looks great on this old truck
Thanks.The multi colored rims would nail it for sure.I ordered a set of 6 spoke daytons From Steve, just waiting.Those daytons would give it the right old school look needed.I would like to find some one who could build me a more realistic dump bed.I dont like the stamped metal ones from garden trucking,so I'm at a stand still on this build.