View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 08:43 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It was going good until...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe25 View Post
Fwiw, I had this problem quite a bit when I built static models. And its frustrating as ****
My solution: I made an acrylic box 4'(L) x 4'(W) x 2'(H) (1.2192m x 1.2192m x 0.6096m) with 1 3/4" (4.445cm)
holes drilled in top & sides with 3" (7.62cm) disks mounted 1/8" (0.3175cm) outside the holes.

But there's the problem of gnats which I didn't have (live in a desert) but I bet you could tape some of the paper coffee filters to the inside of the openings it would probably work... just an idea

Top makes a good work area if ya lay a board over it and side can be customized for hand tool storage with the clips for hanging a rake on the wall too
Thank you Joe25, I may build something, but I would like to be able to fold it up when I was done for the day or take it a part. I should be able to figure something out.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!