View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 10:36 PM
Weekend Gear Jammer

Exthood359 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: my new hobby truck

Rod,

Nice find........That truck is coming alone it looks like. I see somethings I want to do to mine like the chrome trim around the windshields and the three grill bars. I have the bars just have to install them. I also have the black rubber splash guard to go on the bottom of the cab. I have been working on mine here of late. I have both doors torn down and have installed thermo sound deading material in the door panels, new window track felt and window edge wipers. All the door latches and strickers. I have the roof interior out putting new cab lights on and horns along with 4 x 6 stereo speakers. I have picked up some new stainless steel tubing for the grab handles about the door. I put chrome eyebrows on the top of the side windows and installed my new LED old school turn signals. I have 4 pcs out to be reupholstered. Slowly getting things around. My first show this yr is May 5th so have to stay busy. Thanks for thinking of me Rod good to hear from you hope all is well in Pittsburg and wish you well in March at Brookfield look forward to lots of pictures.