View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 07:39 AM

tessen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Liebherr R984 1:14

but before showing you how they are once painted, I am going to show you a detail that would practically go unnoticed and since I have put it .. that is seen, first I describe it a bit and then, I show the photos and everything is clarified. These pieces, are a simulation of the closures of the fittings in the pistons, a kind of flange, they are not functional, they are made of resin and they are glued, but they give some realism to the whole

in microscope

and now, the paint

these are the heads of the locking bolts together with their housings and the plates that make the closure

These are details into the tracks, I suppose that in the real machine they would be service covers for maintenance of the track tensioning system

pipe supports on the arm

some photos of the tank and fittings, it was going to be a temporary tank, but .. as usual, for now I will keep it that way, and I will change it in the future .. or not: o) the tank has an oil filter incorporated

I'm going to place photos from the lower structure (tracks) to the upper part (turret) to follow a certain order

Last edited by tessen; 12-21-2020 at 08:38 AM. Reason: some post in the update has been disappear, i trying to fix it