View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 11:41 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

I haven't added oil to either trk nor pup since I built both in 2000... I don't see any leaks on the pup, but the wdc telescope cyls do sweat a little bit. The pup must've got low, the trl tilted back a little too much & the pump might have sucked a bit of air, probably have to re-bleed the cyl too.

Both the GL & KH are using the Viper Marine 15 for for/rev, it's a soft brake. Not sure how it would perform in a hoe. I used a Servonaut S20 esc in my 850 & the brake wasn't an impairment. Currently in the 850 it's a Sabertooth 2x12.

Interesting is how the Sabertooth 2x12 in the GL behaves with the screwdrives on the dump boxes, the way it starts it almost seems the load is too heavy, but it's just the way it ramps up too speed.

Rain @6:30 this morning, got a load on the trk to go to the pig barn, the roads might dry enough in another hr to get it there before another system hits after dinner... been busy spraying in crop all week, some great sunny 20C days & zero wind.

What about you, I thought you be gone fishing by now?

Joe