View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 09:18 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Corrected my track chain skipping on my Izzy dozer, a local machinist suggested increasing diameter of sprocket to change the pitch. Original sprocket diameter was about 1.985 inch, 1st try at 2.125" got me nearly half there, 2nd try oh so close at 2.23", it still skips occasionally with a blade full going uphill... close enough for now.

Been working on a 2nd cross dump the last month.

Put one way roller clutches on this trl to make sharp turns easier to navigate.

Put a 2x25 Sabertooth, AR8000 rx & a battery in 2nd trl, saves me about 20 feet of stringing wires to the tractor.

Monster piles of fines to haul out before winter... didn't measure the pile, but I'd guess there's about 10 cubes here to move.

On my 3rd load

Put it through trails for a week or two to see what needs to be modified/improved, then tear it down for paint. Takes a pretty wide corner; was thinking adding a 3rd trailer, but is probably too long for indoor travels.

Next build is a side dump trl for the 4206, hope to tip it with two or three Actuonix actuators, box dimensions will be the same as the belly dumps.

Joe